The LVE Charitable Foundation is delighted to announce that it will be hosting a Gala Dinner at:
Leyton Great Hall
On Thursday, 15th November, 2018 from 7pm ’til late. This is a black tie or lounge suit event, by ticket only.
The purposes of the Gala Dinner are to showcase some of the achievements of the Foundation in it’s first three years and to raise funds to enable the Foundation to continue it’s existing, successful projects and to add new projects to our portfolio.
Following a drinks reception, the evening will be opened by Michael Polledri MBE who will be followed by a performance by “Little LEADERS“, the youngest cohort of one of our highly successful projects.
The Gala Dinner will have a strong, Italian theme, including cuisine, wine and entertainment.
During the evening we will have an Auction and a “Golden Envelope” raffle, together with a Foundation fundraising auction. Some of the lots and prizes will include:
- Week in Cornwall
- Weekend Cannes
- Tottenham Opus Book
- Sculpture by Jonathan O’Dea. the sculpture is valued at £7000 the money raised will be spilt between LVE Foundation and St Mary’s Church Walthamstow
- Portrait by Portrait Artist William Fergusson
- 2 Rugby Tickets: England vs Australia Clubhouse tickets
- 2 Rugby Tickets: England vs Japan – comes with tankard and other memorabilia
- Afternoon tea at the National Portrait Gallery with Stella Creasy MP
- West Ham signed shirt
- Dinner at Little Italy, Soho
- Links of London bangle
- Tottenham signed shirt
- Swarovski cocktail necklace
- Elemis gift set including Pro Collagen Cream Day and Night
- l’Occitane gift set
- Theatre Tickets – Theatre Royal, Stratford
- Dinner at The Bel-Sit, Woodford
For your pleasure you will be entertained by an Italian singer together with some of the award-winning performers that we fund and support – and we believe that you will be highly impressed.
Table wine will be provided in the form of a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine for each table and, from 8pm, there will be a pay bar.
Parking is available in surrounding, residential streets and details of how to find us are available on our Contact page.
Tickets cost £75 per seat. A table of 10 seats costs £700. Seats are limited to 250 and are likely to sell out fast. You may book tickets via our online portal or by contacting us directly and arranging payment with us.
If you are unable to attend but would like to support us with a donation then you may do so directly into the Foundation’s bank account (details below) or using the donate button below.
After costs, all proceeds will be used to fund the activities of the Foundation and it’s projects.
Bank: Barclays – Sort Code: 20-91-79 – Account No: 53950921
Reference: “GALA DINNER”
Registered Charity No. 1164468